Sunday, October 24, 2010

Attention Hipsters!

As part of packing to move next week, I've been paring down the stuff.  The following t-shirts should be available soon at a DC-area Goodwill for you to purchase and wear ironically:

(I did climb Masada.  In 1982.)

(circa 1980)

(bought in a West Texas Goodwill, late 90s)

(math nerd!)

(My friend Laura and I got these in the early 80s at the iron-on place in the mall. 
The back has sparkle letters.)


Rainbow Sparkle Letters!  So hard to get rid of, it's taken me over 25 years!

2 comments:

Laura said...

All I can say is HOLY FUCK I can't believe you still have that shirt!!!! I didn't even remember it until I saw yours... must've blocked those rainbow letters out! Don't get rid of it! Frame it! Actually all those shirts are awesome... I am the opposite of a pack rat- I don't keep anything so it is impressive to me when other people do.. Thanks for the Monday morning laugh & trip down memory lane!

Anonymous said...

Well I didn't get the shoes when you left T-Town.... can I get the Masada shirt?? PLEASE????!!!! Ann