Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Special Dispatch: Aliens in Boston Edition

Years ago, a friend who ran a magazine gave me a book to review.  I don't remember the exact title, but it was something along the lines of "How to avoid being abducted by aliens."  It must have worked, because I haven't been abducted since reading it.

But, let me tell you.  The aliens are everywhere!  Last week, I saw this guy in the Logan Circle area of DC. Today, I saw the yellow robot alien sibling of this guy (seen by the Air and Space Museum in DC last month) in the Harvard Square area of Cambridge:


And they're not just passive little alien robots.  No.  As explained on the ceiling going into a T station (that's Bostonese for "Metro"), they're watching:


Love that Boston graffitists spell "they're" correctly.

No comments: