Saturday, October 13, 2007

Banned Books Edition


I saw some hullaballoo on CNN yesterday about a Jesus doll. Well, rest assured -- one Jesus doll safely escaped from his WalMart prison and has been happily reading To Kill a Mockingbird for the last month outside my loft! Enjoy these pix of my "Read Banned Books" window in which Jesus (with his Barbie friends) has been expanding his mind.














Also - pix of the box, which my eagle-eyed friend Carrie noted is labeled "Jesus, God's Son."



For the proper reverence, I imagine.

I was going to put up the new window tonight, but the annual Blues and BBQ fest is going on now through tomorrow right in front of my place. I don't want folks seeing that the "key" to the window displays is an oversized screwdriver. (For the locals - please don't steal Jesus!)

Love from the trenches,
Jessica

No comments: